Sunday 19 April 2009

Pictures from the TWISTED WHEEL tour, supporting the Enemy March/April 2009

Twisted Wheel have done a fantastic job of supporting The Enemy on their latest tour (along with Kid British). I've followed them from Inverness, around England and Wales, then over to Ireland (not an easy job as I actually live along the South coast of England). Each night they played an amazing tight set full of energy with songs from their debut album (out now - so go & buy it!!).The venues were packed and they won over many of the Enemy fans with their raw rock n roll sound, each night giving their all. Starting off with 'Lucy The Castle' and running right thro to 'We Are Us'. As well as their gigs, Rick & Jonny also did DJ sets at various venues around the country. I took many pictures on the tour, but obviously can't put them all on here, but I hope these ones will make you see what a fantastic band they are. They have their own headline tour coming up in May (dates are listed in the right hand column here) PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket all pictures were taken by me.. including.. 'butter for my toast, Photobucket 'no washing powder for my clothes'

No comments: